Saturday, 27 December 2014

Looming With Yarn

My daughter and I discovered looming with yarn last Christmas. She received a set of looms as a Christmas gift last year and since then both of us love how easy it is use and how wonderful the world of yarn is...so now we can shop for fabric and yarn!  This is the most recent project I have made. I bought some beautiful wood buttons and made myself a short scarf. It's so cozy and I love the colour and softness of the yarn. 


The nice thing about looming is it is portable. We can take it to hockey games, road trips or just sit watching tv while looming. Some day soon I will post showing all of our looms (we have a set of rectangle and circle ones) and so e of the items we have made. 

3 comments:

  1. I love to knit and crochet and I've always wondered if I would like those looms. Looks like I might have to get one - I love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister starting looming....and I recieved an amazing scarf for CHristmas....it is soooo warm! I love it!

    ReplyDelete