Monday, 2 February 2015

Inheriting Scraps

From May to September I work for our farm business at a local Farmers' Market. A few years ago I got to know one of our regular customers as a fellow quilter. She loved to talk about quilting projects with me but did confide in me that her arthritis was getting bad. One day she came to the market with a large bin of scraps for me to have from her quilting fabric collection. I was so excited and very thankful. When I had some time, I went through the whole bin and folded and sorted all of the treasures. 

I have my own collection of scraps but nothing beats what she gave me. Today I came across a great blog post on collecting and sorting scraps. It's a keeper...

http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/2015/02/sorting-scraps-where-do-i-start.html

No comments:

Post a Comment