Saturday, 18 April 2015

"Framed" by Camille Roskelly... It's started!

I have made some great progress on my first commission work, 4 twin-sized quilts. This weekend I am THOROUGHLY enjoying my first quilting retreat. I posted on Facebook yesterday that I have found my happy place. This is the perfect place to start some big projects (and finish up a couple to).

I might have a hard time giving these quilts up...the fabrics are beautiful (Moda "Fancy").




It's quite fun putting it altogether as well. Simple patterns are the BEST!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great! Are you going to post a tutorial? I have some large scale prints that I'd like to use to make that quilt. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those certainly are bright and cheery fabrics and the framed squares is the perfect way to show them off. Looks like you are having fun! Congratulations on the commission for four quilts, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Framed quilt is going to be lovely. It's one of my favorite designs. Congrats on the commissioned quilts! Thanks for sharing over at Prairie Sewn Studios.

    ReplyDelete