Monday, 1 June 2015

New Quilt Bloggers

I am super-excited to be part of this... it is going to stretch my abilities and I will learn so much.  Already have and it's been a day!


2015 New Quilt Bloggers Group

I am doing a happy dance right now... all for this!  I now know how to insert these cute little buttons (above) into my blog post.  Exciting - right?? 

So my minimal spare time lately has been spent getting into this wonderful blogging opportunity but don't worry, more quilting is coming.

The following is the wording of the instructions I used for blogger (from Sarah Smith of 123 Quilt (thanks Sarah):

While writing your post, there should be a button for HTML in the toolbar that has your font and stuff. Click that button and you will see your post in HTML format. Add the HTML code that you would use to add the button to your sidebar. then click SAVE. Then switch back to COMPOSE (this should be right next to the HTML button you clicked before.) You should now see your original post with the button now inserted in it. This SHOULD work depending on if the html code you used has link info.

It did work!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Such a bunch of helpful bloggers in the New Blogger Hop. I'm so happy you posted this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a quick post but I wanted to throw the info out there for others!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me to... it's been haunting me for a while. LOL

      Delete
  3. Hi Deb, we're in the same hive so I'm dropping by to say hello! Glad to see you're already putting the group to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! The new blogger hop is always a lot of fun. You learn so much and get to know some wonderful quilting bloggers. Looking forward to following along on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorna. I hope you know you are one of my mentors!

      Delete
  5. I got both buttons posted , still not sure how , but it worked !

    ReplyDelete