Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Fabri-Quilt New Blog Hop 2015

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience as part of the New Quilt Bloggers 2015 which has just recently ended but many of the participants, including myself, just want to keep it going... blog hopping around and learning new things and making some quilt-blogger friends along the way.  Well it's going to continue with this next experience:


2015 Fabri-Quilt New Block Blog Hop

Each participant will be receiving new fabric to then design and create a quilt block.  Like I have said before, I want to push myself out of my comfort zone so I hopped on board with this experience.  I am always taking patterns and tweaking them a bit or I will create a whole quilt design for myself so designing a quilt block shouldn't be too far of a stretch but the exciting (and nerve-wracking) part is creating a tutorial for the whole world to see!  Wish me luck!  It's all hush-hush right now but stay tuned!

Today I am linking up with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts... because it's been a while!





6 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I'm not participating in this new stage of the Blog Hop but I'm excited to see what will be created by this talented bunch. Good luck Deb! I'm sure whatever you come up with will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fun. I am participating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this will be fun for all of us. I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've joined in too Deb. I can't wait to see all the blocks that will be designed. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined in as well. I am a bit nervous though. Design is certainly not my forte. I hope I miraculously come up with some inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to write about this on my blog! Thanks for the reminder. I'm in it too! Fun times. :-)

    ReplyDelete